Friday, September 6, 2019

Lo mejor en esta Navidad y en el Nuevo Año {Festive Friday FF0042}

Hello and Welcome to another Festive Friday!

Challenge FF0042

this week we will try something different.  You will choose 3 item from the list to use on your project.  Will have until September 16 to add your project. Need a rules refresher? Click here!  and Don’t forget to link back to us!

Here's my take on:


I am already working on my Christmas collection 2019 and for this card I choose:  Gold, Rhinestones and black.  All the papers are from the clutter on my desk.  


the sentiment is from the stamp set created by me "Navidad" , stamped using Memento ink.
The cute gold thread is just perfect and give the on point look on the card.


Check out my DT friends creations at Festive Friday Blog for some inspiration!

Be sure to follow us at Facebook and Instagram to updates on ours creations. 



signature

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a cute card, Patricia! Great color choices! The gold thread is the perfect embellishment!

Anne Marie Hile said...

SO beautiful Patricia! I love the sparkle from the gold thread!