Friday, December 28, 2018

Set Personalized Notepads + Acrylic Key Chain

Hello and Welcome again to my blog!
I can believe that Christmas already passed and that this 2018 is almost over....

Today I would like to show you some cute set I create for a customer.... 
her idea " I want an acrylic key chain and a Notepad" can you make them into a set??

I love when our customers share their idea and dare us ....And so with that idea this is what I create....

 First we design, the Notepads.  



different design each, 50 sheets of  24lb white bond paper, customize with the name.


then we made the Acrylic Key Chain using the same design or color combination used on the notepad.  Here's what we created:





Acrylic key chain are 2.5" round and the design made using Premium ORACAL 651 
(5 years guarantee)
 

 then we put the set together.....



you can have your wrap it... gift option and send it right away to that special person that you would like to surprise with this cute set!

or gift option: celloclear bag with bow, as this...


 
You can order this sets at our store at  Handmade Amazon or if your preferred write to us at miscreacionesbypc@gmail.com for any custom inquiries that you might have.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
 
Be sure to follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to keep you up to date

signature

No comments: