Thursday, September 14, 2017

Birthday's card {The Project Bin Stamps}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share with you some Birthday card I made using stamps from 

A friend  asked me to make some Birthday card, and I took out one of my
 FAV TPB stamps set "Born Yesterday" and this is the outcome:




I make 3 styles in order for her to chose; but she was not able to decide which one; 
so she kept all 3 of them. 
Papers used from my stash; used memento black ink to stamped the sentiment; used from gold ribbon and some clear rhinestones. And of course The Project Bin stamps set used:


Here's all 3 styles, which will you choose?


Check out The Project Bin Blog to see all the cute creations from our designer and get some great inspirations for your projects.  Be sure to Follow Us on Facebook too. 

If you would like more information on how you can get this card and all of our cards which we can customize make sure to follow us at Instagram and Facebook

No comments: