Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Hydrangea Happy Birthday card {Dies R Us}

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!!
Today I would like to share with you this cute Hydrangea Birthday card I made 
I fell in love with this dies since the first time i lay my eyes on it, but never got a change to use it or seriously I was afraid to use it. Since it was my Birthday I decide that i was going to use it to make me a Birthday card!

  I'm using the adorable Garden Notes - Hydrangea (my favorite flower)
 


After getting my Hydrangea put together  ...very easy & fun ... I knew I needed something to hang or add to my Hydrangea.  And  looking through my dies I found this cute Weeping Willow Branches from PoppyStamps and there were perfect!
 
 
I wanted my card to be as simple but delicate as can be; so i just add my Hydrangea and Weeping willow branches and the my sentiment is from the set  "Born Yesterday" from The Project Bin stamps stamped in black memento ink and voula! 
My Hydrangea Happy Birthday card was done! I love it... I will sure use this dies again in all sorts of color combinations.

 Remember, each an every day of the month there's a new inspiration sample shared on the blog by this fabulous design team. 

And, don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 

signature

1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

This is stunning Patty! What a great birthday card for yourself :-).