Sunday, August 14, 2016

Maybe Christmas ...{Dies R Us}

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog! Today I would like to share another inspirational Christmas Card. This time, I created a very cute and CAS Snowflakes card, using one of my forever FAV Die cut.
Here's my card:

My card base is a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"  off white card base. Next I took a piece of old time Christmas DP from my stash and die cut twice Snowflake Centerpiece from Memory Box added it directly to the front of the card not center not same height and trying that the snowflakes were kind of diagonally. Put some mini green rhinestones to the center of the Snowflakes diagonally and add it some green sequin I used a sentiment from The Project Bin Stamps Maybe Christmas set.


I hope you will join in on the fun over at the Dies R Us Challenge blog.  Be sure to pop over to the Dies R Us store to do some shopping while you are here. And don't forget to like us on our Facebook page.  You don't want to miss out on anything that is happening at Dies R Us.


This is the cute Die cut I used for my card:
Snowflake Centerpiece

and the stamp set
Maybe Christmas_with watermark and outline 


 We hope you enjoyed today's ideas.

signature

No comments: