Friday, July 31, 2015

Christmas Stampin All Year Long New Challenge ! {Cute Elf & Gift}

Hello Blogs friends!!
TGIF !!! and is time for another challenge at  Christmas Stampin' All Year Long  (CSAYL)
Our Challenge #52 is "Anything Goes"
Here's my take on:
 
my white card base is 4.5 x 5.5 inches, one green layer 4.25 x 5.25 inches and along, one gold layer and designer paper border.  The images was colored using my copics marker and the images is and FAV one i had from Bugaboo Stamps who is sponsoring CSAYL challenge this week! I accent my card with the two string bow on top and the felt flower down. What do you think?
Stop by the CSAYL blog and check out all the Fabulous creation of the rest of the team!! and do not forget to play along you might be our lucky winner!!
signature

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

Elle est super festive Patty, très joyeuse et lumineuse, biz