Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Scrapy Land Challenge - Holiday!





The theme for this Challenge is: "Holiday"
and the winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to use on the Scrapy Land shop.

Here's my creation:
 I love this card! is so me!! I made this really cute CAS card using dies  from Scrapy Land Shop , the die is from Impression Obsession . I die cut on dotted red piece of scrap CS, added the red ribbon to make it look like it's holding theo ornament and stamped on red Merry Christmas sentiment from one of my FAV stamp set this year. What do you think?
 
What are you waiting for play along with us at Scrapy Land challenge you might be the next winner!!
 
signature

8 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Very pretty Christmas card! I love the Impression Obsession ornament die!

Anne Temple said...

Fabulous CAS Christmas card. Love the patterned paper you used to die cut the ornament.

jimlynn said...

CAS and so beautiful!!! Love that ornament die and your wonderful, wonderful card.
Lynn

Lady E said...

Such an elegant Christmas card! I love all the details on your card and the dies you used are perfect!

Joanna said...

great card love that die and colours on bauble :) Merry Christmas!!!

Tammy said...

Love your card! Simply gorgeous Christmas bauble!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! The ornament is gorgeous!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Raechelle Bellus said...

this is lovely! The red ribbon is a wonderful touch! Merry Christmas!