Thursday, August 14, 2014

Inspired Stamps Thursday!

Hello and Welcome to Inspired Stamps Thursday!! Today at  Inspired Stamps we are making card, anything using some of our wonderful Scripture Stamps.
  I love to make cards and so I made a beautiful card using "Jeremiah 29:13",
 Here's my card:
 
I used left over papers from my desk,  then scripture is stamped on a blue die cut piece and then on then added to the base which was already die cut shapely I use some yellow ribbon and added the light yellow rhinestone at the right top corner. Isn't it lovely?  I love the yellowinnggg.

Inspired Stamps Used:
"Jeremiah 29:13"
 
Be sure to visit the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.
and also check out all the set later on the store.

 
 
signature

No comments: