Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Digi Choosday - Holiday Fun !!

It's Tuesday, and Is Digi Choosday......!
So over at Digi Choosday this week the challenge is "May Holiday Fun" or a fun day out.
  This was a real challenge to me, I wasn't sure what to use and what kind of card to make...

Here's my card:
 so came across this little boy from the Pretty Tuff collection which reminds me of my son...I decided to make him a cute card just to remind him of enjoy his age to the fullest. I used my copics markers to color him.

The papers are from the same collection and mix the Stars with the stripes, added the small banner on top and the small brown bow and the sentiment stamped with aqua ink is from the Stamp Doodles set.  

Stop by the Digi Choosday Blog and check out the other creation by the DT member!

signature

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card Patricia ,love the sentiment
Hugs Susan xxx

Anjie said...

Great card Sally, love the colours.
Hugs
Anj
xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

So sweet, love this image. Take care Zo xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card beautiful colours xx

Fabiola said...

adorable Patty, biz

Eve's Been Reading said...

Love this image, pretty card x

Polkadoodles said...

Such a cute make Patty and perfect for our challenge at Digi Choosday this week, love it! x