Saturday, March 29, 2014

Custom Handmade - Set of Cards in Wooden Box!

Hi Bleeps!
I would like to share with you a Custom Order I recently made for a returning customer. 
Here's:
Each box is hand painted with acrylics and added the same printed design on the top of the box, inside of each comes 12 Folded Personalize cards with envys.







 

Two of them were a gift and I added the bow and were ready to surprise anyone with this lovely present!

 
I have lots of designs to choose from and also we can customize any of our designs to fit your needs or we can make new ones if you need too!!

This make a lovely gift for anyone... we also have another designs on wooden box too that you can choose.
I hope you have a nice weekend!!
 
signature

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

superbe Patty!!! biz