Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Hello and Welcome Bleeps Friends!TGIF!!  
Today I would like to share with you a lovely Birthday card I made using Wanna Sketch No. 9 from Dahlhouse Designs that I could not resisted to participated on this week’s.
 
DDWS9 
 
here's my take on:
 
I have been wanting to play along with Lisa's Wanna Sketch challenge as she creates awesome CAS sketches. and this week was my chance. I made this lovely Birthday card for a great friends who's birthday is coming up next week and I found the combination to be perfect for her. All papers from the clutter on my desk, used EK border for the tag and some left over cut out flowers to make the layered flowery. The sentiment is from unknown stamps which came with a Stamping kit that I had for long. 
What do you think?


signature

3 comments:

Lisa Arana said...

Oh, look at all those pretty layers. Gorgeous tag for one beautiful card! I'm so excited you played along with wanna sketch!

Fabiola said...

magnifique, sobre et superbes couleurs, biz

Annette Allen said...

totally gorgeous.. love all the layers..