Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Great News!


Hello My Fellow bleeps!
I have some great news for you today.....

First, I was asked to be January Guest Designer for- The Scrapping Cottage

Here's my card:
in my card i'm featuring Kitty with Heart 4 x 4 die and Rick Rack Edger and the perfect sentiment from the Mis Creaciones set Eres Especial from SP & Company
what do you think about my Kitty?

Hope over to the Scrapping Cottage Blog and check out their daily creations using the most amazing variety of dies and also they have a new Challenge every 2nd Saturday of the month!

Now my second great thing, say hello to the NEW Coordinator of the
Christmas Stampin All Year Long Blog

ME!!!
Mackenzie asked me If I wanted to continue with the Blog this year.....
and Of course I said YES! you can read all the details HERE.

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon with more Creations!!

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card Patty! KI love your kitty and the heart hanging from his tail is just adorable!! Congrats on you January Guest Desogner spot.
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com