Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SP & CO Design Team Wednesday!!

Design Team Wednesday for SP & Company Stamps!!

Here's some of the Christmas Cards I made for this coming holiday I used sentiments from the Navidad stamps set from Mis Creaciones Stamps set and the Newly release Stamp Circlestatic Background

I love the turned out of this card! is very simple and delicated .... Christmas for me is Red & Green which is my FAV combination !

I use the sentiment from Navidad -Mis Creaciones Stamp Line from SP & Company Store
which I thought it was perfect for the aventure.


Hop on over to the
SP & Company Store and check out all the stamps sets, Cardstock and all the New SVG files .... And do not forget to visit Scrapmaster's Paradise to check out what Sam has created for you!!

Supplies:
Card size: 5.5" x 4.25"
Stamp: Navidad - SP & Co; Circletastic Background - SP & Co
Cardstock: White, Red and Green CS
Ink: FreshSnow - PTI; Chestnut- ColorBox
Other: Trimmer, Glue dots, PTI dies and Rhinestones.


Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!


1 comment:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a gorgeous card, love it! I'm your newest follower :)