Sunday, November 8, 2009

Giving Thanks!

An Inspirational Challenge from Our Creative Corner

I was supposed to get inspiration from this picture...... In my country (DR) you can't find pumpkins like that, we can find some sort of big round squash (we called it Auyama!); the first thing I noticed in the picture is that is a family of pumpkins outside in the woods maybe.... so that made me thing of my family and how Thankful I am to be a part of these family, Thankful for each and everyone of them... so I decided to make a Thank You card to thanks for my family heritage......here's my take:

Card details:
Cardstock: double size cardstock (orange-violet), brown and lime green
Stamps: chick -Imaginisce; Thank you -HA
Ink: Olive green - Staz-On
Other: bird wreath, flower and brads from Thanksgiving kit, fiskars border punch
Making this card made me realice that we have so much to be thankful for, and sometimes we spend so much time compleining about foolish thing instead of spending time with our love ones.
Thanks for visiting!! See you soon...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful card! I love that bird!

Rose said...

fantastic card and i love the wreath and cute birdie :0) thanks for joining us :0)