lunes, 6 de abril de 2015

A look back at North Coast March Release!!

Today we are taking a look back at North Coast Creations March Release!! 
Here is the cards I created using What's Brewin'  and Warm My Heart new set.
 

I used one of the saying from the set What's Brewin set on my first card,  all papers are from the clutter on my desk, used Poppy Red ink and brown to distress the edges, base is white 4.5" x 5.5", the bow was made with ivory twine and added some red rhinestones to the top right and left bottom. 
Here's my second card:

All papers from the clutter on my desk, I used brown ink to stamped the saying and heart from Warm my Heart set, the lime green peace used for the saying was distress using brown ink, the heart was colored using PITT artist pen big brush pink madder lake 129, card base is white: 4.5" x 5.5", the lime green banner were cut to sizes and added to the left top corner.

Here's the sets used:



For more inspiration using the March Release be sure to visit the NCC Blog.  
And you can visit my sisters Coasters:
 Lori * Julie * Sandee * Dawn * MeAngie * Wanda 

signature

5 comentarios:

Angella D. Crockett dijo...

Both of your cards are super colorful and fun! What a great way to show the versatility of the sets...love how you focused on the sentiments! HUGS!!!

Dawn dijo...

Such cheery cards! Such pretty colors and like Ang said, great way to show the versatility of the sets!! Great samples!!

Julie- justwritedesigns dijo...

these are both so happy & cheerful, Patty! Love the colors & playful layouts!

Marilyn Mathis dijo...

Love the way you chose a different way to use the sets. Bright, cheery cards

Sandee Shanabrough dijo...

Oh Patty! These are both so pretty with such vibrant colors! Beautiful!