jueves, 21 de junio de 2012

Momenta - Thank You

Hello Bleeps! How are you today? 
Today I would like to share a card I created recently using Momenta products.... 
I've always been a fan of Thank card - the truth is that i'm a fan of any type of cards LOL!
but for some reason I like to make Thank you card a lot - mainly because we need to Give Thanks everyday for everything we have or happened good or bad.....
so with that in mind I made this card for a special friend - for no special reason!
Here's my card:

I love how this card turned out - the perfectly color hues and combination make it subtle but bright at the same time.  I use a sketches from a Annies Attic's book of sketches - I'm not a fan of sketches but I found this one that I like the composition and I gave it a try!  Did you know that the center of the flower is a sticker?
That's why I love about Momenta's papers there so easy to work with and to combine then with stickers, rubons and more paper - for me there must have!!


Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Stamps:
PTI

 Papers: PA 2358 FFAM 5 x 7 CS Pad and ST 4710 KAL Mini PFY Dots  Momenta
Inks: Egg Shell  ColorBox and Raspberry Frizz PTI
Other:  Bloom Flowers Dies PTI, glue dots and Trimmer .


Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you back tomorrow with more Creations!!



2 comentarios:

Delightful Designs by Katherine dijo...

Great colors and cute design.

Jennie Garcia dijo...

This is way cute!! I LOVE that flower!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/