viernes, 15 de junio de 2012

Inky Impression DT Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Inky Impressions Design Team Blog Hop! 
Each month on the 15th we will be bringing you an
 Inky filled Blog Hop featuring our fabulous Inkettes! 
This month our Blog Hop theme is Inky Charms
That’s right, this month we are all sharing some Inky Impressions creations and using some of our Inky Charms! 
 
Here's my card: 

 I inked up Angelica's New Puppy and colored with my copics using a  soft combination of blues and light green, added a Blue Flat Back Pearl to her dress and of course with her glamor and style I had to finished it with a lovely an delicate white bow and as a finished touch with a piece of ribbon, brown button and some twine I tied my Inky Charms: Key Charm and Love Heart..

 this is a closer look at the Inky Charms used!

Please join us this month and hop along! 
Also, be sure to comment along the way, you never know where a prize may be hiding!



Be sure to check out our Inky Charms section of our store, you are going to love these cuties and at these prices you can’t go wrong! If that wasn’t enough we are adding more charms to the store for even more creation possibilities!

Prize being offered:
WInner's Choice of "Character" or "Animal" Stamp and a sampling of Inky Charms!
Deadline to Hop:
To be eligable for the prize you will have to comment on the hop by June 20th.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!



14 comentarios:

loulou dijo...

Wow!!, love that colour combination of lime and blue, it's stunning, cheers Linda

Punkydoodle Papers dijo...

Patty - What a great idea to layer the charms! Fun color combo too! Love it!

Tonya dijo...

Patty, your card is fantastic. I love the charms you used and of course the image is adorable.

Carly dijo...

Hi Patty!:)
This card is so cute! I love the bright colors. I love Inky charms! :)

xxCARLYxx

Joey dijo...

Lovely card Patty, gorgeous ribbon and love those charms. Joey x

Misty's dijo...

Hi Patty
Beautiful card. Love the charms you used.
Michaela xx

Jackie dijo...

Patti this is fabulous! I love how you used this charm and how amazing Angelica looks! Great job!

Crystal dijo...

AWWW Such a super CUTE creation!

Bonnie dijo...

Really pretty card, love the charm on her waist

Kerry dijo...

Your card is Beautiful. Love the colours & how you have put two charms together great idea.
Kerry :)

Karen C dijo...

This is so sweet! Love how you added the charms to your button! Great idea! What fun happy colors! Very pretty creation! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs,
Karen C
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com
PS: I'm in two hops right now, come check them out at Sassy Stuio Designs and at Fred She Said.

Kelly dijo...

I love the Green!! Gorgeous!

Robin dijo...

I love that little dog! The two charms go perfect as my dogs hold the key to my heart too. I love your bright colors and design. Hugs, Robin

Emily H dijo...

Wow! This is fab! I love the colors!