miércoles, 27 de julio de 2011

SP & CO Design Team Wednesday!!

Hello my Bleeps!!It's Wednesday and it's time for another
Design Team Wednesday for SP & Company Stamps!
Today, I have a cute and Sweet Thank You Card made with Lovely Labels stamp set.

Here's my card: (sorry the pic is not that good, don't know what's wrong with my camera!!)
Card size: 4.25" x 5.5"
SP & Company Stamps: Lovely Labels
Cardstock: Bazill
Papers: Doodlebug design inc
Ink: Hot pink Kaisercraft; Fresh Snow PTI
Ribbon: Twine (made by me!)
Other: Border punch Martha Stewart

Hop on over to the SP & Company Store and check out all the
great photopolymer and digital stamps! and Don't forget to visit Scrapmaster's Paradise to see what my other fellow DT members have created.

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!

2 comentarios:

NanaConnie dijo...

Love the very simple design and that border punch is fantastic! It really sizzles up the card.

Javier Muñiz dijo...

Hola,bellísimas letras desnudan este precioso blog,si te gusta la palabra elegida, la poesía, te invito a mi casa, un placer,es,
http://ligerodeequipaje1875.blogspot.com/
gracias, buen día, besos advenedizos...