miércoles, 13 de julio de 2011

SP & Co Design Team Wednesday!

Hello my Bleeps!!It's Wednesday and it's time for another
Design Team Wednesday for SP & Company Stamps!
Today, I have a cute Birthday Card {see what I told you that I've been making lots of Birthday Cards lately!!} made with Lovely Labels stamp set.

Here's the card ....
I wanted to try the big bow and that it came out perfectly !!
I have a fascination with bows but nice and floffy ones. what do you think about this one?


Card size: 4.25" x 5.5"
SP & Company Stamps: Lovely Labels
Cardstock: Bazill
Papers: Doodlebug design inc
Ink: lady bug Dew Drops
Ribbon: Brown Grosgrain
Rhinestones: unknow
Other: corner chomper

Hop on over to the SP & Company Store and check out all the
great photopolymer and digital stamps! and Don't forget to visit Scrapmaster's Paradise to see what my other fellow DT members have created.

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!

4 comentarios:

Jennifer Rzasa dijo...

Patty, I just love those stripes!

Susan dijo...

Your card is simply lovely.

Kate dijo...

Love your card. So Pretty.

Kate

Harvest Moon Papiere dijo...

I love the colors Patty! Beautiful job and that bow is stunning!