lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

Heart Song Stamps {HSS #8}

Hello my Bleeps Friends!! Yaeeiiii!!
I’m very excited and happy to be designing for Heart Song Stamps along with a group of talented gals lead by Leah Cornelius. Her digital stamps are great to coloring and she has one for every occassion...., so from now on, on Monday's I will be sharing my HSC,
starting today with

Heart Song Challenge #8
you can create any card or project using your favorite technique.


Here's my take on the challenge:
I wanted to make a welcome card for a beautiful baby girl who was born recently.

.....my favorite technique is Prismacolor pencil and I’m using Rocking Horse Stamp.
Your can
purchase this stamp at shop HERE or join us in the challenge and you might be able to get it for FREE! What do you think about my Pink Rocking Horse?

Also check all of my fellow DT Blogs (links on my side bar!) to check out what they have designed for the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!

8 comentarios:

Dana Joy dijo...

Patty your card is sooo cute! Love the layout.

Hugs~
Dana

Marina Johan dijo...

Fab colouring! And I love the paper piercing as well =D

Kate dijo...

Cute Card.

Hugs
Kate

Anónimo dijo...

This is precious, Patty! Your coloring is beautiful, and I really like how you laid this out. Welcome to the HSD team! :-)

NanaConnie dijo...

This is so delightful, Patty! Congratulations on the HSI DT. We're going to have such fun here!

Jennifer Scull dijo...

for starters I love the PINK! :) it is my fave color in crafting! :)
I think you made such a cute card with the little rocking horse. perfect for welcoming a new baby. glad to be on this DT with you!

Shannah dijo...

Oh this is absolutely adorable Patty! Great colouring and a fab layout.
Looking forward to getting to know you!
Hope you have a great week, Shannah xox

Davi dijo...

Such a delightful card Patty!! Love how you pierced around the image and I love dots!!