jueves, 28 de julio de 2011

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge {The Whole Sha-Bang}

Hello Bleeps, How are you Today!!
Welcome to another....
Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge!!
this week sponsor is Perfect Presentation
their giving one Template to the lucky winner.


Our challenge is "The Whole Sha-Bang".
Make a gift set: one package with matching card and gift tag.

Here's my take on ...
For this gift set I used Easy Candy Wrap template and filled it with tiny sea salts and minerals in order for the receiver to take a relaxing bath when receives the gift and since she likes Dogs as much as I do, why not used Doggy from Wink Wink Ink stamps with the Christmas hat also from WWInk Stamps was ready and perfect for this job!
I made a small envelope for the tag which is not shown here but is a very cute touch for the whole set and the 3 green button complements the card perfectly.
I had fun making this gift set, I hope she likes it!!

Hop over to the CSAYL Blog to check out what the rest of the CSAYL team did this week, for a bit of inspiration and to play along with us you might be the next lucky winner!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!

8 comentarios:

Kate dijo...

Your projects are really cute. TFS

Hugs
Kate

Kerry Steger dijo...

This is a very cute set Patti! I love that candy wrap template and you have decorated it perfectly!!

Lisa Kind dijo...

OMGosh! That dog is just so adorable! And your gift set will be so appreciated after the hectic holidays! Beautiful design!

MacKenzie dijo...

Ahhhh....that puppy image is SO cute! I like the idea of packaging up bath salts.

Sherrie K. dijo...

Super cute and GREAT idea.....
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
jskoning at msn dot com

Elizabeth P dijo...

I love your Christmas set so much! that puppy is sooo cute!

NanaConnie dijo...

Delightful, Patty! Great gift set. I love that adorable puppy on the card!

Ignacio Bermejo dijo...

Me gustó.