jueves, 22 de junio de 2017

I Remembered your Birthday card {The Project Bin Stamps}

Hello and Welcome to my Blog today!
Today I would like to share a cute card I made using The Project Bin Stamps.
I love the outcome of this card I found it perfect for the gal that is going to.


I wanted my card to be as simple and cute as possible; I choose to used the Freshly Made Sketches # 293 which I taught it was perfect for this occasion. Got one of my FAV TPB stamps set  "Born Yesterday" and use the I remembered your birthday inked using PPT dark chocolate ink,
  the top layer was cut using Wavy Scallop Stitches from SSS.

 
And voula!


This is the set I used from The Project Bin:
Born Yesterday
 

Check out The Project Bin Blog to see all the cute creations from our designer and get some great inspirations for your projects.  Be sure to Follow Us on Facebook too. 



If you would like more information on how you can get this card and all of our cards which we can customize make sure to follow us at Instagram and Facebook
 

4 comentarios:

Amy O dijo...

I love the bright, pretty colors in that fun dsp! And that sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Malini C. dijo...

I love the stitched die you used to make the border of the panel. So pretty. :)

Jen Timko dijo...

That print is such fun! Love that sentiment too! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Barb dijo...

What a pretty card--great layout too! I am excited to be on a design team with you again!