jueves, 5 de enero de 2017

My Favorite Place {The Project Bin Stamps}

Hello and Welcome my Bleeps to my Blog!
I will be sharing project using The Project Bin Stamps every Thursday, so be sure to check back often!

This month,  I am using the newly released In My Heart Stamp Set. You can find it right HERE This fabulous set includes SEVEN stamps and TWO dies!  
With Valentine's coming soon,  I was inspired to make 4 💖 Collection Cards series . I'll be sharing a little bit of it every week.

Here's my first card:


The Sketch for my card is from Freshly Made Sketches #269 Card base is white, and a white layer on top 2 stripes of designer papers and some white twine to make a mini bow. I used the heart die and cut out twice using pink cardstock which i placed randomly on the top front of the card; and then added the sentiment "My favorite place is inside your hug" using paradise teal ink. 

Materials Used: Papers: Dooddlebug - Cardstock, Solid pink - Cardstock;
Sketch use: Freshly Made Sketches #269
 Dies and stamps: The Project Bin - In My Heart Stamp Set w/ Dies

 
Freshly Made Sketches #269

* * * * *
I'll be back next week with more of
💖 Collection Cards series

Check out all the variety of stamps at  The Project Bin,
they specialize in wonderful sentiment stamps.
Clear photopolymer stamp as crispper look every time!
Each set has multiple stamps, and 
"A Way With Words."

Here are all the links you'll need:



 
signature

4 comentarios:

Sherrie K. dijo...

Fantastic card! Great colors and fun design!
Sherrie K

Linda Callahan dijo...

Love those bright hearts with the bright polka dots! So cute! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Timko dijo...

I love that polka dot paper and it is so fun with the hearts. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O dijo...

Such a sweet sentiment, and I love these fun colors together. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!