miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2016

Delightful Thursday!

Welcome again!! Over at the Digital Delights blog its time for another Delightful Thursday  Challenge.

Here is my card:

 I have used Flower Power Basket of Daisies digi and Summer Breeze Digital Paper pack and Dream Sentiments Set available here I coloured the image with my Copics and use Spellbinder dies to cut out the colored image and used my corner shopper to rounded the corners of the sentiment. Added the rhinestone to the sentiment and the orange bow to the top.

Pop over to the blog here and see what the rest of the Design Team have done. 


signature

2 comentarios:

Cristena Bagne dijo...

Patricia, I LOVE the colors of your card! So bright and cheerful!! Your coloring is fantastic! The whole card is just adorable! :) xx I hope you have a wonderful day! xx Inky hugs, Cristena

Shell Shearer Swinscoe dijo...

Cute & colourful creation, just perfect
Hugs Shell xx