Friday, March 6, 2015

Blue Xmas Gable Box!!

Hello Blogs friends!! Is Friday, is time for another challenge Christmas Stampin' All Year Long  (CSAYL)
Our Challenge #41 is "Anything but a Card"-
Here's my take on:
 for my box  I used left over scrap papers from my desk, stamped one of my FAV Xmas set from PTI using snow white ink use the box template to make the gable box unto white cardstock and added the blue stamped cut out pieces along the front, back, and sides of the box.

Stop by the CSAYL blog and check out all the Fabulous creation of the rest of the team!!
and do not forget to play along you might be our lucky winner!!
 
signature

2 comments:

Fabiola said...

c'est superbe Patty, j'adore le bleu et blanc, quel coup de fraƮcheur, c'est un superbe emballage cadeau, biz

Dawn said...

Such a gorgeous box Patricia! I love the papers you've used to decorate it too!
Hugs
Dawn xx