miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2014

Chi Chi Memories - No Peeking!!

Today's weekly inspiration card for Chi Chi Memories
is using the November release, Peek-A-Boo Girl #1.
 
She was so cute to colored I just adorable this CCM Girls!
 you can find this adorable stamp here!
Well I have to admit that this card turned out to be cutter that I thought.... I love the simplicity of the colors on her that goes along perfectly with the patterned background. I like how she is hiding in the back of the red border accent with the green and white twine. The cute white bow on the left up corner and the sequins that goes perfect with the color of the background. 
 
I hope you enjoyed this card that I made for you today!
Don't forget to hop on over to Chi Chi Memories
to check out the latest and greatest!
 

signature

1 comentario:

Donna Ellis dijo...

How cute, Patricia! Love your pretty colors! hugs, de