Friday, April 25, 2014

Treasured Times Stamps - May Release!

Hello Bleeps and Welcome!  Today is a great day for Treasured Times Stamps we are having our May Release, you will get to participate to win some goodies and get lots of inspiration from the DT creations using the Stamps been release. You will be thrilled!
So sit back and enjoy!!
Here's my creation:
I made a lovely Mother's Day Card, this one I really like it reminds me of me. I use some left over papers from my stash, added the white ribbon bow, the green button and the sentiment is from a stamps left on my desk. I used the stamp: Jessies Gift from Jehanne Silva Freimane one of the stamps been release. Used my copics to color it.
will be giving away 1 digi of each of the new stamps being released, to one lucky winner. To be eligible for the prizes you need to leave a comment here on the blog, follow this blog, like our Facebook page, and tag a friends name under the event which is posted on our Facebook page.

So make sure you come on by and enjoy the party!!!
signature

2 comments:

Adorable Country Classics said...

Your card turned out adorable Patricia! Thank you!

Fabiola said...

mais elle est trop adorable Patty, biz