Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sweet Blog Award!!

Happy Sunday everyone!
My friend Elizabeth gave me the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!
thank you very much Elizabeth !!! This is a lovely surprise, very sweet of you to think of me!!

These are the rules about this award,
1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2) To accept this award, answer 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies

So here I go with the 7 random facts about myself...!

• I'm addicted to coffee: 1 cup in the morning and another in the afternoon
• I'm always fighting to lose weight (I love a good salads and veggies! but also junkies)
• I love dogs the bigger the better!
• I'm addicted to Rubber Stamps and Paper I can't seem to have enough!
• I love a big bloom garden on spring (like the one I used to have one when I lived in USA !) can't have it on my apartment. LOL
• I was a Senior at Sonoma High School in CA
• I like all of CSI series and One Tree Hill

And now I pass this award onto 8 wonderful and talented girls!

Mackenzie
Kerry
Audrey
Michelle
Kate
Samantha
Ivette
Patricia

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!

1 comment:

Online Champagne said...

what a great idea! I am going to send one of these to my friends!