Thursday, October 5, 2017

Tag Yello.... {The Project Bin Stamps}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share a cute set of Tag that I made using stamps from 
I was in need of some Tag for a baking items that I was going to delivery and wanted my package to be cute, bright and colorful but need it right away! 
So I took out TPB stamp set and stared to create and this is what came out...


The Project Bin Stamp set used:
Yello!
Clear stamps, card making, stamps with matching dies, paper crafts

here's a up close picture of the one of the Tag
 
some left over were used for the bottom border; i made the tassel using some twisted green yarn... yeeiii I learn how to make my own tassels!!



Check out The Project Bin Blog to see all the cute creations from our designer and get some great inspirations for your projects.  Be sure to Follow Us on Facebook too. 
 
If you would like more information on how you can get this card and all of my cards which we can customize make sure to follow us at Instagram and Facebook.


1 comment:

stampingbowd said...

Oh my goodness! Your tags are adorable!!! So much fun!