jueves, 19 de octubre de 2017

Red & Gold Merry Christmas! {The Project Bin Stamps}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share with you a cute and simple Old time FAV Christmas card
Every year this is one card that I have to recreate same combination and new but needs to be on my Xmas Collection, is very easy and fast to make.
I used one of my FAV Christmas The Project Bin Stamps set.


This time my friend wanted Red and Gold color combination with a splash of white, 
and this is what it came out.

First, I created my base layer using white cream cardstock, then using gold cardstock I die cut using Clarissa Ornament Outline and Background 2 times, then using a piece of paper, some Galaxy Gold ink I stamped the sentiment "Merry Christmas" from my Xmas FAV set "Maybe Christmas" from The Project Bin Stamps on a piece of paper to add it to the center of the card and then randomly I lay down both of my Clarissa Ornament, accent it with the small mini bows.

This is my FAV TPBS set used:

Clear stamps, card making, rubber stamping, paper crafts,

Check out The Project Bin Blog to see all the cute creations from our designer and get some great inspirations for your projects.  Be sure to Follow Us on Facebook too.  
 
If you would like more information on how you can get this card and all of my cards which we can customize make sure to follow us at Instagram and Facebook.

No hay comentarios.: