jueves, 12 de octubre de 2017

Merry Christmas! {The Project Bin Stamps}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share with you a cute and simple Christmas card I create;
 which is very easy and fast to make.
I used one of my FAV Christmas The Project Bin Stamps set.


I used some left over papers from my stash and cut out using dies, the images is digital and was colored using Copics Markers, added some sparkle glitter  and the sequins as a finished touch. The sentiment is from my TPB set Maybe Christmas stamped using memento black ink.

I love the outcome on this card.... I will repeat this card again soon!!



The Project Bin Stamp set used:

Clear stamps, card making, rubber stamping, paper crafts,

Check out The Project Bin Blog to see all the cute creations from our designer and get some great inspirations for your projects.  Be sure to Follow Us on Facebook too.  
 
If you would like more information on how you can get this card and all of my cards which we can customize make sure to follow us at Instagram and Facebook.


No hay comentarios.: