jueves, 20 de abril de 2017

Love completes the Puzzle {The Project Bin Stamps}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share with you a lovely card created using 
the newly release "Spencer's set" from the Project Bin.  
This cards were create as a part of the celebration of Autism Awareness month. 
Here's my cards:  

 I started off with off white paper 4.5x5.5 base, using the new Spencer's set from The Project Bin and stamped around the front of the card and colored one using Prismacolor pencil the sentiment also from the set. I used the die cut from the  "In My Heart" set  also from The Project bin.

Add the pieces using double tape for the 3D effect.


This is the NEW set I used from The Project Bin:
Card making, paper crafts, rubber stamps, clear stamps, autism awareness
and die cut from

In My Heart

Clear stamps with matching dies, card making, paper crafts, rubber stamping, die cutting



Check out The Project Bin Blog to see all the cute creations from our designer and get some great inspirations for your projects.  Be sure to Follow Us on Facebook too. 

If you would like more information on how you can get this card and all of our cards which we can customize make sure to follow us at Instagram and Facebook


signature

No hay comentarios.: