Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Be of Good Courage {Scrapy Land Challenge #62}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Sorry I have been absence this past weeks but i've been struggling with a severy back pain that had kept me away for a while... but I am back, and with a new Scrapy Land Challenge.
The theme for today's challenge is your favorite "Season of the year" 
the only catch is that you need to use any of the 40 dies brand Scrapy Land carries.
 
My FAV is Easter
Here's my take on:


 I started my 4x5 vertical size white cardstock, cut out 1/4" inch designer paper background for the first layer; I die cut a circle using my FAV Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities. And using some leaves from die cutting shower leaves from Memory Box.; and added the trim as a border and cut out this cute beautiful butterfly, and voila!!! the card is done... It isn't gorgeous?
Be sure to visit the Scrapy Land Challenge blog to see what the rest of the team has created.  You won't be disappointed. Go right ahead and upload your project. The winner, chosen by the Design Team, will receive a $15 gift certificate to go shopping at Scrappy Land.  

signature

4 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful card, I love that yellow and pink background paper!

Anne Temple said...

This is such a pretty Easter card. Love the color choice and the patterned paper.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the pretty butterfly and the sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Stunning card,
I love the yellow and pink paper
Hugs
Maryvonne