Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Thanks {Dies R Us}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
First of all, Happy New Year 2017!!  Wish you a 2017 full of crafty blessings and a explosion of creativity. Today I would like to share a beautifull card 
I made for the Dies R Us Inspirational Blog.

  I made a delicate and sweet Thank You because I wanted to use my recently gift Tutti Designs die. 

Here's my card: 

 I started with white base 5.5x4.5 cut out twice Swirly Thanks from Tutti Designs one piece white and one dotted yellow; then cut out the border of the yellow layer using the Piestra Tile from Memory Box but just a small piece of border. Accent it with the fuschia bow and the mini rhinestones around the cut out on the front of the card. I saved my dotted yellow cut out to use on another card.
  
This are the dies I have used:



Check out all the fabulous dies available at the Dies R Us store AND, 
don't forget we have a Dies R Us Challenge Blog too!
A new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a PRIZE VOUCHER 
offered to the lucky winner of each challenge.

signature

No comments: