miércoles, 18 de enero de 2017

Oh Happy Birthday! {Scrapy Land Challenge #58}

Hello my fellow bleeps, Welcome to my blog!!
Is time for a new  Scrapy Land Challenge.
The theme for today's challenge is  "FAV color combination" 
and need to use any of the 40 dies brand Scrapy Land carries.
 
Let me tell you that was a bit of a challenge for me also, I love all color combination but It seems that there is one that always pops up on my creations and that one is: Pink & Green,  I am always using those 2 color and I love how they look together!
 
 I started my 4x5 vertical Size card this time I used brown cardstock, I made a top layer with fuschia CS and die cut on green and blue cardstock my FAV Spellbinders Oval and Spellbinders Oval I use a one of my fav birthday digital and colored it using prismacolors add it to the top using double side tape to add some depth to the front of the card and added double stamped the sentiment Felicidades en tu dia which means           
" Congratulations on your day!. "
 
Be sure to visit the Scrapy Land Challenge blog to see what the rest of the team has created.  You won't be disappointed. Go right ahead and upload your project. The winner, chosen by the Design Team, will receive a $15 gift certificate to go shopping at Scrappy Land.
 
 
 
 
 
signature

7 comentarios:

sarascloset dijo...

Patty, such a festive, clever design, and that little mouse image is so adorable! Hugs!

Anne Temple dijo...

Love your vibrant card. Pinks and greens make a great combo. Your image is adorable too.

Lori Kobular dijo...

Pink and green look awesome together! Love that sweet party mouse in the card, just adorable!

Sherrie K. dijo...

Aaaw, what a sweet image! I love that you popped him on the pretty oval! Great color combination and adorable design!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Lisa dijo...

This is so adorable!! The image is so sweet!! I love the beautiful colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Samra dijo...

This is one gorgeous card! I love the colors, they truly do look beautiful together.
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Maryvonne Coussé dijo...

Gorgeous card ! Love the colors , and this sweet image is fabulous !