jueves, 19 de enero de 2017

If live is a bag... {The Project Bin Stamps}

Hello and Welcome All!  Today I am featuring a card from The Project Bin.  
So today is Popcorn Day! and what better way to celebrate than with a handmade card featuring the yummy stamp and die set, Just Poppin' from The Project Bin.  
Here's my card:


The dies that come with this stamp set make it a snap to create a lot of interest.  I stamped and die cut the popcorn tub then stamped the popcorn and only die cut around the popcorn top. I absolutely love the popcorn kernel trio stamp and die.  The die fits easily around the stamped image with no fussy cutting!

I just love the sentiment "If live is a bag of popcorn, make sure you pop all the kernels!" that come in the set is so cute.
Here's another picture of the whole card:
 

You can find more inspiration on The Project Bin Blog. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Here are all the links you'll need:





signature

No hay comentarios.: