Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Congratulations {Scrapy Lang Challenge #51}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share with you another Scrapy Land Challenge.
The Theme for today's challenge is "Anything Goes" + need to use any of the 40 brands dies that Scrapy Land carries.
 
Here's my card:
all papers and cardsstock from the clutter on my desk and use my Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 1 small to create the layers all images are digital use EK for the border.
 I made this cute and easy congratulation card for a friend that birthday is coming up.
 
Be sure to visit the Scrapy Land Challenge blog to see what the rest of the team has created. You won't be disappointed. Go right ahead and upload your project. The winner, chosen by the Design Team, will receive a $15 gift certificate to go shopping at Scrappy Land.
 
 
signature

5 comments:

Samra said...

This is GORGEOUS!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Gorgeous !
Love the Colours !!!
Hugs
MARYVONND

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful colors on your lovely card!

Anne Temple said...

This is such a pretty card and I know your friend will love it. Great colors too.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the scene you've created!! the colors are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts