Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Birthday Card-Tag! {Dies R Us}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
  Today I would like to share with you  a lovely Birthday card-tag I create for one of my customers. 

 All papers are from my scrap pile on my desk,  I started with a white 41/2 x 51/2 base and I cut out a layer using strips of color cardstock using the Creative Border Dots & Swirl dies from Penny Black, I cut out using Tucked Corner Tags from Poppystamps,the white tag ( I cut out the corner to round them and cut it smaller) and then put all the layers together added the color sequins and accent it with the Large Bow purple die cut from Impression Obsession and add all the color rainbow ribbon.

This are the Dies R Us dies used:

If you would like more details, head over to Dies R Us blog you will find all the perks.  
Be sure to check back soon!!

signature

1 comment:

Janice said...

This is so pretty Patricia! I love bright colours you have used. The stripes are a great background for the tag, and the bow and ribbons finish the card beautifully!