Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Brownies Box & Tag { Dies R Us }

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to show you a lovely Favor Box & Tag, that I created using Dies R Us dies.  I

This one was made for a friend that will use it as a Give giving gift with a bag of mini brownies inside and the tag to add everyone's name.


If you would like details information on how I created this lovely Box & Tag.
Hope over to Dies R Us blog and check it out.

You can add your personal touch or making it using your desire combination that's the good thing about this lovely Box & tag you can use them over and over again.

This are the Dies R Us dies that I used:



 
Remember, there is a new inspiration sample shared each and every day of the month
on our Dies R Us Inspiration Blog using a variety of dies from several different companies.
Then of course you'll want to come join us at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.
There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st  and 15th of each month with
a gift voucher prize to one lucky winner each challenge!
signature

No comments: