Friday, August 5, 2016

Someone I love ... {The Project Bin Stamps}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share a Cute and Sweet Birthday card I created for a special friend who's Birthday is coming up!
Here's my creation:
All papers are from the clutter on my desk cut twice using this adorable Memory Box die cut, one in marble white and the second using perlaized lilac. I can't hold myself...... I love how this card turnout! Sentiment is from the Project Bin stamp set: "Born Yesterday" accent and finished the card using the pink twine and the sequins. Again I love the outcome of this card...
I will re do it in all colors!!

If you would like to be up to date on all of my creations follow at Instagram 


signature

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the trail of flowers and the sentiment is so sweet! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, and so beautifully done, Patty! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to live some love!