miércoles, 20 de julio de 2016

Season's Greetings {Scrapy Land Challenge #46}

Hello and Welcome to a New Scrapy Land Challenge!
The theme for this challenge is "Embossing"  
+ the use of any of the 40 brands of dies that the store carries. 

I've started doing my Christmas card early this year and this one is one of my all times favorite, I have made it in all color combinations possible and amazes me every time.
 Here's my card:

all papers are from the stash on my desk, used my Spellbinders Nestabilities Small Rectangle, to die cut the square used on the tops layers. One red and one recycle, I made the embossed background using my ScorPal. On the top layer I stamped using black ink the ornament holders from PTI stamp set and then added the big red rhinestone and to accent it a bit more added the bow using satin ribbon. What do you think about this lovely Christmas card?


Be sure to visit the Scrapy Land Challenge blog to see what the rest of the team has created.  You won't be disappointed.  Go ahead and upload your project.  The winner, chosen by the Design Team, will receive a $15 gift certificate to go shopping at Scrapy Land.
signature

8 comentarios:

Samra dijo...

What do I think about it???? I LOVE IT!!! It is one of the most beautiful CAS cards I have seen!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Lori Kobular dijo...

Beautiful Christmas ornaments on your card! I love how they stand out and the embossed background looks lovely!

Anne Temple dijo...

I totally agree with Samra. This is one of the prettiest CAS Christmas cards I've seen too.

Lisa dijo...

Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning!! I absolutely love the design!! The embossing looks amazing!! I love the ornaments!! I agree with Samra and Anne...one of the most beautiful CAS Christmas cards I've seen, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nancy Hill dijo...

The rhinestone ornaments give this card the "Wow". Love the card. Hugs Nancy

Conniecrafter dijo...

Classic and so pretty!

Maryvonne Coussé dijo...

Patricia , I am a fan of "shabby vintage " but I ADMIRE your cards i!s a pleasure always renewed ... I will try out the CAS, but it is dangerous to go out of his comfort zone !!!! very very beautiful card, and sober both festive, elegant and so stylish!
Amazing !
Hugs
Maryvonne

Sherrie K. dijo...

So pretty! LOVE the design!
Sherrie K