Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Nativity Bell Card {Dies R Us}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!!
Back on the Dies R Us Blog with another cute project I would like to share with you 
I am already  making my Christmas cards and this time this Dies R Us die was just perfect!
 And today I would like to share a very special one that I made using the Nativity Bell  from Tutti Designs and Snowflake Collage from Memory Box  .

Here's my card:

Here's how I create this lovely card!  I first die cut the Nativity Bell  using navy blue cs and then cut all around a pearled light blue cs and layered on top the navy die cut. Let my share a tip with you guys.... did you now that you can use your Dies R Us as to emboss on your same as you would use your embossing folder ... well so I used my Snowflake Collage to emboss my white card, used it twice. I like the soft look on it! it seems like the cs came like that. On my white base card front. I added some silver sequins and clear rhinestones to the base and on top of the Star of the Bell. I layered the Nativity Bell die cut on top of the base using some dimensional foam. Cut the right top corner.  I love this card, this is my first Nativity Bell christmas card but sure it will not be my last!

Here's a closer look of the embossed card front: (sorry the pictures do not give the proper credit)


This are the dies that I used from Dies R Us:



I hope you look around and check all the great Dies that we carry!!

Follow Dies R Us!


 
Click below for:
Remember, there is a new inspiration sample shared each and every day of the month
on our Dies R Us Inspiration Blog using a variety of dies from several different companies.
Then of course you'll want to come join us at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.
There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with
a gift voucher prize to one lucky winner each challenge!
OH!  And did you know we have a FB Page and PINTEREST Page?
signature

1 comment:

Janice said...

I love this Clean and Simple Christmas card. The embossing is a great idea for the background and the sequins and rhinestones are perfectly placed.