miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2016

Belinda Bunny - {Digital Delights}

Hello and Welcome!!
Today, I would like to share with you my first Delightful post as Digital Delights DT member! 
I am so excited for this new adventure.
I am sharing a bright and fun card that I created using the New Release Belinda Bunnny digi.
for my card I used my Prismacolor pencils, the papers were scrap from my stash, cut out piece, a clear rhinestone and 2 colorful brads. 

Pop over to the blog here and see what the rest of the Design Team have done. 
And don't forget about our challenge over at the Delighful Challenge, we would love to see you! 

signature

2 comentarios:

Larelyn dijo...

Belinda is so adorable. What a great job with the Prismas! It is a bright and fun card - your layout and papers make the bunny pop. Welcome to our team.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Wendy dijo...

Adorable and so gorgeous Patricia, love it! ... Welcome to the team.
Wendy xx