Friday, July 17, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Hello Blogs friends!!
Is Friday, is time for another challenge at  Christmas Stampin' All Year Long  (CSAYL)
Our Challenge #51 is "CAS- Clean & Simple
Here's my take on:
 I love making CAS projects.. since i have always think that less is more!!
my white card base is 4.5 x 5.5 inches, one red layer 4.25 x 5.25 inches and alogn are 2 designer paper border on the left side one is diagonally.  The images was colored using my copics marker and the images is one retired stamp from Inspired Stamps (I just love this cute boy!!!) and as a finish touch and accent the whole cards is the red ribbon tag on the top.  What do you think?

Stop by the CSAYL blog and check out all the Fabulous creation of the rest of the team!!
and do not forget to play along you might be our lucky winner!! 
 
signature

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

Super mignon Patty, il est très mignon ce petit mec, biz