Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mother's Day {Scrapy Land Challenge #17}

Hello and Welcome my Bleeps Friends,  is time for another  Scrapy Land Challenge




The theme for this Challenge is: "Anything Goes"

using any dies that SL carries any brand.
  the winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to use on the Scrapy Land shop.


Here's my card:
I love this card!!! Just in time for Mother's Day.

  Papers left over on my desk from previous cards i made.  Card base white 4.5" x 5.5" the first layer is 4.25" x 5.25", I die cut the first layer Border Dies from Impression Obsession. Then using Oval Nestabilities from Spellbinders I cut out in the middle of first the layer, using my FAV Thanks die from Die-Versions i cut out the word from a piece of the first layer DP then I layered everything and cut out my FAV Lunette Butterfly from Memory Box on purple CS and in a piece of white banner stamped Happy Mother's day in spanish. 

 

Isn't this card adorable ??

  What are you waiting for, to play along with us at Scrapy Land challenge you might be the next winner!!
signature

3 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful card Patty!! I love that butterfly die and the pretty papers that you used!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Patty!! I love the pretty papers and that gorgeous butterfly!! Fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anne Temple said...

Beautiful card Patty. Love the paper choices and the cut out window.