miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Thanks!!!

Today's weekly inspiration card for Chi Chi Memories
is using the Freebie Umbrella Girl.
  I like this new girl so much and I think I will use her a lot... she remind me my niece.
 you can find this adorable stamp here!
Here's my card:
 
Well I have to admit that this card turned out to be just perfect for Thanksgiving Day!!, I was not meant to be a Thanksgiving card, but that's how it turned out to be..... papers are some left over from the clutter on my desk, used prismacolor pencil to give her life.... I think i'm getting the hang of them! The sentiment is one of my FAV from Inspired Stamp: 2 Corinthians 9:15. And just a 3 loops white & green twine on the top.
I hope you enjoyed this card that I made for you today!
 
Don't forget to hop on over to Chi Chi Memories
to check out the latest and greatest!
 
signature

1 comentario:

Donna Ellis dijo...

Aw, your niece will be thrilled that she looks like the "darling in an umbrella". I can see why you will be using her a lot in your artwork! She is darling, and so is your card.