Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Digi Choosday - Christmas in July!!

 It's Digi Choosday......!
 
So over at Digi Choosday this week the challenge is "Christmas in July"
This week challenge is perfect timming to start preparing for that lovely Season.
Here's my creation:


 
I made this love and cute Christmas Card, using images and Paper from Here Comes Christmas collection from the Polkadoodles Digi World. The image is Choir and I distress the edges with brown ink, for my base I used lime pearl green, use the MS border punch to make the bottom white border as a finished touch the green bow on top. The Sentiment Celebreate the Season is from a old clear stamp set from SP Stamps, I have. 
Stop by the Digi Choosday Blog and check out the other creation by the DT member!  
 

signature

6 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

wow this is soooo fun! Love the the great traditional feel to this card!

Polkadoodles said...

Gorgeous Patty! So cute and love the texture! xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

very lovely card xx

Anjie said...

Beautiful make Patty. Love the picture frame.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great card Patty
Julie x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, love it!xx