Thursday, June 5, 2014

Inspired Stamps June Release Today!!!

Hello Bleeps! Today we at Inspired Stamps are having our June Release....lots of new Stamps will be Release Today. So stop by the shop later today and check them out.  
I made a cute card using one of the newly scripture stamps been release Romans 8:31, this is one of my FAV scripture from the Bible I will make sure to use it in a lot of project from now on....
 Here's my card:
I used papers from 6 x 6 Bazzill Papers and from the Bazzil Multipack Marketplace Vintage which I adore!  I stamped the Romans 8:31  on white cs and die cut it, add the ivory scallop border, made the cute ivory grinham bow and accent with some clear rhinestones.


Inspired Stamps Used:
Romans 8:31
 
Be sure to visit the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.
and also check out all the set later on the store.

 
signature

2 comments:

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

This card is absolutely beautiful, Patty! Thank you!

Fabiola said...

très jolies couleurs pastelles, super joli carte, biz