Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Digi Choosday - Great combination Papers & Digis!!

Is Digi Choosday......!
So over at Digi Choosday this week the challenge is "Use Standard Paper combined with Digis"
I made this cute card using the lovely Dollie Daydream Goes East: Lili digi.
Here's my card:

 
 I used Dollie Daydream Goes East: Lili , I used copics to colored her, all papers are from my stash: white / black stripes and the pink- hot magenta, add to the top and front the satin yellow ribbon and bow and the 2 white pearl to embellish it.


Stop by the Digi Choosday Blog and check out the other creation by the DT member!
signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card and so bright and cheerful
Hugs Susan xxx

Anjie said...

Lovely eye catching card.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Nice bright card, Yvonne x

Scrappy Scatty said...

stunning card loving the bright colours
xx

Fabiola said...

charme et luminosité, jolie combinaison, biz