Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Digi Choosday - All about the Men!!

It's Tuesday, and Is Digi Choosday......!
So over at Digi Choosday this week the challenge is "All about the Men"
I made this cute boyish card using some of my FAV PolkaDoodles Digis
Here's my card:
 

 The image, papers, embellishments are from the Pretty Tuff CD I made this cute boyish card for a friend of my son on his birthday... He is such a sweetheart! Added the green small buttons.
The image is coloured with my Prismacolor pencils which I love!

Isn't he cute or what?
Stop by the Digi Choosday Blog and check out the other creation by the DT member!
signature

5 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Such a bright fun card hun, he's ace! Yvonne x

Anjie said...

Such a lovely bright card Patty. Love it.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

this is lovely such lovely colours xx

Fabiola said...

super sympa Patty, biz

Monika Reeck said...

cute and sweet coloring dear Patty ...nice add of the button too and lovely DP too..such a lovely fun BOYS card...like this much..

hope you like to see my creation too I just joining for the first time the challenge at Digi Choosday...and would be so happy if you leave me some love too...hugs, Monika